A Kite-shaped rose-cut diamond cluster ring, an unconventional diamond ring for your bride-to-be. Featuring a gorgeous natural diamond with speckles of green, and grey inclusions. The cluster is composed of one princess cut and 7 round brilliant diamonds.
- Natural Center Diamond
- 1.43 carat
- Kite/shield/rhombus Geometric shaped, Rose cut
- Pale grey with green, eye visible salt and pepper inclusions
- natural colors, not treated - the green is more intense in direct sunlight
- Side natural Diamonds: .13 carat, Princess cut
- Pale Rounds yellow/champagne 7/.25 carat total weight
- grey, Salt & Pepper diamonds
She's absolutely one-of-a-kind, full of personality and uniqueness. We've paired her up with a diamond chevron band and our curved diamond band.
READY TO SHIP in solid 14k white gold, size 7 - Sizable
The wedding bands are sold separately - message for details
❤️ Mindfully crafted in Los Angeles, CA